We are hoping, with all fingers and toes crossed, that our projected return boat trip down the canal to lunch at Double Locks will still take place on 17 September. However, we must await a decision from our lords and masters as to whether this trip will be legal on that day.
In the meantime, do make sure to reserve a place for yourself and rest assured that we will email you immediately we receive confirmation that the trip is going ahead. Tickets, obviously, cannot be sold until the date is confirmed.
If we can’t go ahead with 17 September, no doubt we will be able to find a date next year for you all to enjoy the wind in your hair and a friendly lunch in our own designated dining room.
To reserve your place(s), do use the button below.